- Case Size: 40.5mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel, Brushed and Polished
- Strap: Silver Stainless Steel
- Clasp: Hidden Butterfly Clasp
- Bezel: Silver Stainless Steel
- Caseback: Glass
- Dial: Dial with the exceptional line motif
- Hands & Indexes: Silver Stainless Steel
- Glass: Sapphire, Anti-Reflective Coating
- Movement: Miyota 8215 automatic
- Water Resistance & Weight: 5BAR,150g
Free Shipping Worldwide!
- Delivered to you in 5-10 business days.
- Shipping operates Monday-Friday.
- Orders placed by 16:00 shipped the same day, globally.
- Absolutely no shipping costs.
No Custom Duties or other Fees
- All taxes and customs fees included. No hidden charges.
- 30-Day Trial: Wear and test our watches for a full 30 days after receiving them.
- No Hassle Returns: If you're not satisfied, whether it's a matter of fit, style, or any other reason, you can send it back at no cost to you.
- Peace of Mind: We believe in our products and want to give you the opportunity to experience them without any pressure.
- Free Returns: If you decide it's not right for you, returning the watch within the trial period won't cost you a penny.
Order with confidence and wear our watches on your own terms!
- Try before you pay: Pay 30 days later with PayPal or 14 days later with Klarna.
- 30-Day Return Policy: Test us risk-free for 60 days and simply return the package to us if you're not satisfied.
- 24 Month Warranty: Should your product have a defect despite strict quality controls, we will repair or replace it.
Our friendly, family-like customer support is here to help. Reach out to us via the contact form or use our live chat in the bottom right corner.
Didun Design Nautilus
An epitome of elegance and precision, this timepiece seamlessly melds classic craftsmanship with modern aesthetics. Its intricate detailing and impeccable finish showcase a pursuit of perfection. Make a statement with the Nautilus – where timeless style meets unparalleled sophistication.
Turn Heads, Make Memories:
When it comes to watches that make a statement, few can rival the Didun Design Nautilus. Its iconic porthole design, combined with unparalleled craftsmanship, ensures it's always a conversation starter. A Nautilus on the wrist isn't just an accessory; it's a badge of honor, revealing a connoisseur's appreciation for the finer things in life.
Dive into Elegance with the Nautilus
Drawing inspiration from the sea's depths, the Didun Design Nautilus embodies the grandeur and mystery of the oceans. Its mesmerizing design and impeccable craftsmanship make it a beacon for those seeking the pinnacle of luxury watchmaking.
The Ultimate Power Move
Wearing the Nautilus, Owning the Room
It’s more than just a watch; it’s a statement. The Didun Design Nautilus instantly distinguishes the leaders from followers, the visionaries from observers. Wear it and let the world know you mean business.
The shipping company depends on the country you are ordering from. Most of the time, however, they are the following: DHL, UPS, USPS, Hermes or PostNL.
All orders come with duty paid and applicable sales or tax paid. There are no additional charges when you order.
All unused items can be returned within 30 days of receipt. Of course we offer a free replacement delivery for broken watches!
If you ship your intended return after the 30 day return period the item(s) will be sent back to you and no refund will be issued. We do not accept refunds of used products. Of course, trying on and test wearing the watch is allowed. Clearly used products will be mailed back to the sender and no refund will be issued. Clearly used products are products that have got thick scratches or marks when worn or are totally scratched.
Contact our support centre by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order number, name, address, details of the product (quantity, color, model), and the reason for return. Please attach a photo of the faulty item clearly showing the fault. We will reply within 48 hours.
Sometimes it may take up to 3 business days for the tracking system to reflect any changes in the status of your package. In particular, if you have recently ordered and received your tracking number the system may not yet reflect the new status of your order. Therefore, we kindly ask all customers to allow at least 3 business days from the date of package shipment before contacting us about a non-functioning tracking number
If the post service has attempted to deliver your package but was unable to do so the post will try to deliver again at the same address the following day or will leave a notice and you will be required to pick up the package from your local post office.
If the courier was unable to deliver the package 2 times, the order will be returned to us. In this case, we can resent the package to you.